[bluetooth-dev] your suggestion

Dear Sir/Madam;

Recently, I have visited "bluetooth-dev] BT connection problem using ericsson
BT mod" named page.

I am interesting to control and sense the position of any limit switch(on or
off) through my PC. My purpose is to know if the switch is on or off. I know
how I will write source code using any programming language such as Vbasic,
Pascal, Delphi etc... to control software required, but to connect this switch
to PC, what kind of port should I use?. Serial port- LPT port or any I/O card
?
May it be required to make an electronic circuit?  If it is so, What is the
most practical or least component way?

What should I do?

I would be happy If you recommended anything..

Sincerely,

ilyas Kacar
ikacar@xxxxxxx.com