[bluetooth-dev] Blocking Send receive within lp_connect_ind()

Hi,

I wish to exchange some messages with the connecting device's hci inside the
lp_connect_ind() function. How can I achieve this? The normal way HCI
receives messages in openBT is through the hci_receive_data() function.

This is what I want to achieve. Any help is greatly appreciated.

lp_connect_ind()
{

	 if (hci_ctrl.nbr_of_connections < bt_max_connections) {

	SEND AND RECIEVE SOME MESSAGES WITH THE DEVICE TRYING TO CONNECT

                D_CON(__FUNCTION__ ": Accepting connection\n");

                l2cap_create_con(bd_addr);
                lp_connect_rsp(bd_addr, 1);
        }

}