[bluetooth-dev] hci-data-reception and tx-buffer-subscribtion problem

Hi all,

I implemented my own bnep layer and use ping and ftp to test it.
Normal pings work fine and getting data from the ftp-server as well.
But I still have got problems with putting data via ftp or pings with
very huge payload (e.g.1400 bytes). I already changed HCI_IN_BUF to
1600 and experimented with different MTUs for l2cap(for the netdevice
as well)but nothing helps :((
At one point, it is impossible to get tx_buffers any more or hci
discards packets. I'm using Brainboxes BL-500 pcmcia cards. In the
mailinglist I couldn't find proper answers so far.Has anybody got
experience with this problem??

Cheers,
Christian