[bluetooth-dev] OpenBT RFCOMM scenarios valid? (user mode)

Hi,

I followed the following sequence of setps in USER MODE.

1. Opening two rfcomm channels on the same line number but different
serv_channels as below.

    >rf_conn 11:11:11:11:11:11:11 1 0

    >rf_conn 11:11:11:11:11:11:11 2 0

2. when trying to send data, no option is provided for thru which channel
data has to be sent. i.e

    > rf_send <nbr_bytes> <nbr_repeats> <line>

what we observed is data is sent thru last opened channel.

%%% is this scenario is a valid one?

Please give me the clarification.

Thanks,

Balaram.