[bluetooth-dev] RFcomm channel as server : how to get the information ?

Hi all,

I receive a connection request from another device. By default, OpenBT accepts the connection. But I now want to start a program that will deal with the data. For example, I want to start obex if channel is for PushObject Profile, or I want to start a ftpd if the remote device want to use ftp profile...

How can I have easily the information on which channel the remote device connect ?
And second question : can I choose on which ttyBTx a incoming connection will be ?

Best regards.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91