[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] New Promotion Products at American Disc Corporation

New Products and Services at American Disc
 - Blank CD Ink Jet Labels
 - Personalize your CD Labels
 - Personalize and Duplicate your CD Media
 - CD-R Media Printed and Duplicated
 - Bulk CD-R's

To See Our New Products and Services, Please visit us at:

Receive 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed via American Disc E-Commerce Site.

As always, with all orders you will receive 50 free blank 24x CD-R Disc.
A $100 minium Order requirement to qualify for this promotion excluding S&H.

       For all your CD Production & Packaging Needs
American Disc Corporation means Saving Savings Savings !!!!!!
     CDR's, Jewel Case, Packaging and Much Much More!!

To discontinue receiving this email, please click this link to be removed.
with the email(s) you would liked removed.
We will be happy to remove you from our mailing list.
Please allow 7 to 10 days to be removed from our mailing list.

American Disc Corporation
W231 N2811 Roundy Circle East
Suite 100
Pewaukee, WI 53072
866-848-DISC (3472)
262-970-0500, 0400 fax

This message is being sent in compliance with the current
Federal legislation for commercial email. (H.R.4176 - SECTION 101
Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th
U.S. Congress.