[bluetooth-dev] Hardware Initialization problems

Hi all!

I'm using a Casira chip with the latest version of the stack. I made all the
needed changes in btconfig.h, but my program seems to lock into hci_init(),
precisely when hci_read_buffer_size is called and i can't figure out why... I
thought at the beginning that the problem came from the locking select() in
my HciReadThread method (i used the one which is in btd.c) but the file
descriptor seems to  be properly initialized ...  What can be the cause of
this hanging ?

Thanking you in advance,
Paul