BTSWS V1.09 <> OpenBT how to??

I've attempted to use Digianswer BTSWS 1.09, since
latest version of OpenBT does not seem to be compatible
with BTSWS 1.04 (I think BTSWS 1.09 is V1.1 compliant).

I get as far as creating a Dial Up connection, but PPP never
seems to fire up, even though I'm using an identical setup
to what I had previously (February snapshot of OpenBT, working
with BTSWS 1.04).

Does anyone have the BTSWS 1.09 / OpenBT combo working
- could you provide configuration details??

Thanks

Tim