[Novice question] Bluetooth over TCP/IP

Hello,

I am a novice for the bluetooth. I am sorry if I make a stupid question.

I am trying to implement & modify the linux kernel to host the bluetooth. My
object is to send the packet through the TCP/IP stack. But, I can't find the
specification regarding how to map the stack to the bluetooth.

Does anyone know how to map?

Another question, if I implement bluetooth application using socket lib,
what kind of things should I put on the address field (sockaddr_in)?..
Should it be the unique physical number?

Please help me...~~