[bluetooth-dev] l2cap config timer

Hi everybody,

While trying l2cap unplug_test.c (test 2.9.1 and 2.9.2), I come across =
in the BT spec1.1 (section 5.4)  that specifies a timing (upto 120 =
seconds). Is my understanding correct that L2cap has to send a =
disconnect if it doesn't get a configuration request from the remote =
unit within this time? Is this implemented in the l2cap.=20

Appreciate if anyone has an idea about that.

Has anyone tried those tests successfully (this sounds like a silly =
question huh ;-)

thanx in advance