Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis stack on embedded system

Hi,

I don't know how you compile your kernel for the embedded system. But I think you cross-compile it.

We have an embedded system too, and we cross-compile every thing on the PC (bt.o, and userland applications), and then we store kernel and userland in the embedded system.

If you want to compile directely on your embedded system, you have to get the usefull .h from the kernel and add them on your embedded system.

Best regards.

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:34:11 +0200
"Christian Lanzani" <GS2105@xxxxxxx.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
> does anybody know how to compile the Axis stack on a embedded
> system working with Linux RedHat 7.2, since in the embedded
> system there is only the kernel image and not the kernel source code
> to compile it as usually with normal Linux PCs ??
>
> and does anybody know how to compile and use also the
> applications included in the stack ( btd, btdm, bti, rfcon .... ) on the
> embedded system?
>
> help me
> thank you in advance
>
> Christian