Re: [bluetooth-dev] SCO links (was : Definition of Headset profile in XML file)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:13:10 +1000
"Gary Burns" <garybyrns@xxxxxxx.uk> wrote:

> I think if you compare the SIG profile document's headset and LAN access
> (SDP related) bits, you can see how to modify the LAN access as a headset
> profile service definition.
>
> Does openBT fully support SCO channels? Last time I've seen, it wasn't
> completely implemented?

This is a good question : Does someone already used OpenBT with SCO links ? I look in the code, and I thought that it was completely implemented. Is it not the case ?

Thank you for any information.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91