[bluetooth-dev] CSR - T39 and sniff parameters

Hi all,

I use a CSR chip with firmware Build ID = 188 to connect a T39 phone. I tried to send the HCI_Sniff_Mode command with several parameters. But I always recieved this error :
"Mode changed failed due to Unsupported Feature or Parameter Value" (0x11).

If I well understood documentation, It's the CSR module which doesn't accept my parameters, and the phone is not responsible for the failure. Please correct-me if I'm wrong.

I tried several combination of parameters (of course always in range give in specifications), but I always recieved this error.

Does someone manage to put a CSR module connected to a phone (a T39m if possible) in Sniff mode ?

If yes, which parameters should I use ?

Example of HCI packet sent to the module :
0x01 0x03 0x08 0x0a 0x28 0x00 0xff 0x00 0xf0 0x00 0x10 0x00 0x05 0x00

Thank you very much for any information.
alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91