Re: [bluetooth-dev] about modversion.h

 my kernel source is down from  kernel.org
name:linux-2.4.2.tar.gz
am i right?
now my source tree is:usr/src/linux/include
but no modversions.h
i am in redhat7.1
today i read almost all the mailinglist
now,i do not know in this case what can i do
in my country :we can not visit sourceforge.net
can someone answer me in this maillist
thanks
//arista

when i install the openbt