[bluetooth-dev] =?gb2312?B?ICBSZTogW2JsdWV0b290aC1kZXZdIHdoeSBpIGNhbiBub3QgcnVuIHRoZSBzdGFjaw==?=

hi
today i find another thing
this morning i make menuconfig
chang set version option
do not make dev
but after this i can not insmod bt.o
i compile the stack again
when i insmod bt.o
there is error: bt.o:unresolved symbol--global -cli
unresolved symbol tqueue_clock
unresolved symbol __global_restore_flags
unresolved symbol __global_restore_fl
unresolved symbol __global_sti

another terrible thing is because my poor linux knowledge
this evening
i make menuconfig again
and i find it ask me :yuo must run make dep
so i make dep
and after this
the openbt stack can not compile success
error:***{bt_proc.o} ERROR 1
leaving directory '/usr/openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth'
make ****[all]ERROR 2

> Hi,
>
> In file hci.c, you have ! :
>
> hci_read_buffer_size(HCI_BLOCK);
>
> Try to replace this line by :
>
> hci_read_buffer_size(HCI_NON_BLOCK);
>
> Normally, the stack should no more wait on the answer. Then see if it goes
further or not.

> Hope this help.
>
> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:17:20 +0800 (CST)
> flowice2002@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
>
> > > hi!alain
> > this time i add printf function to btinit.c
> > i find it stop at init_stack
> > from the /var/log/messages
> > i find it stop at hci_init
> > and before hci_read_buffer_size
> > because the last information is :Reading buffer sizes in HW modules
> > but i think it did not enter the function
> > i am surprised why the function name did not print

免费邮箱健康杀毒大行动!
飞舞你的精灵 留住你的精彩 精灵全面收费!
网易拍卖新开张 全部免费 意外惊喜 意外收获!