[bluetooth-dev] own stack

Hi all,
I know, it's probably the wrong plase to post this question, but I just
couldn't find a other developer group.
I've got the following problem:
I'm trying to implement my own bluetooth stack on a Motorola 68322 mc.
It's already possible to establish a HCI connection (ACL) to a other device
(Ericsson T39m).
Now I should do the L2CAP_ConnectReq to the other device, right?
I'm sending the following bits: (HCI --> little endian)

(*HCI UART Transport Layer*)
02: HCI ACL data packet
(*HCI ACL data packet*)
00:Connection Handle (0x1) and PB Flag (0x10 --> First packet),BC Flag(?? i
tried 0x00 --> point to point)
18:

0C: data total lenght
00
        (*L2CAP signaling packet*)
        00: Length
        08

        00: Connection ID (0x0001)
        01
            (*L2CAP command*)
            02: Code 0x02
            01: Identifier

            00:  Lenght
            04

            00:  PSM (03 for RFCOM)
            03

            00: Source CID
            01

but I don't get any response from the cellular phone. (expecting a
L2CAP_ConnectRsp).
I don't know what's wrong with me, could someone help me please?
Thanks

Patrick Grab
pgrab@xxxxxxx.ch