[bluetooth-dev] master/slave switch problem

Hello
I'm working with CSR modules that support M/S swith. I've established a
connection between 2 modules and this is the result:

BT SYS: lp_connect_rsp: Early m/s switch
BT SYS: process_event: ROLE CHANGED
BT SYS: process_event: Our role is master for BD Address ...

The problem appears when I disconnect one of them. Now when I try to
connect again I can't because the server is the master yet.

Someone know how can I restablish the original situation?

Best regards.