RE: [bluetooth-dev] master/slave switch problem

Hello,

I guess you are trying to form a piconet with 3 units or? There should
be no problem as long as all of them support M/S switching. At the moment
OpenBT won't disconnect if the M/S switch fails due to unsupported remote
feature so if you first connect one client that support it and after that
connect another one which doesn't and disconnect the first one it's
not possible to connect again as the module doesn't support scatternet at
the moment. Please provide more logs if my assumption about your setup
isn't correct.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson