[bluetooth-dev] DEVBOARD_BT and Kernel 2.4.19

Hi,

did anybody make any experiences with migrating the devboard_bt
environment to kernel 2.4.19? Seems not work to work with the lx patches
too easy. We successfully built an image but the kernel does not start
up on boot.

We noticed that the devboard_bt kernelconfig differs very much to the
lx-patches and try to build an own one but maybe somebody else did this
before ...

regards
Marco