RE: [bluetooth-dev] CSR chip : bcsp problem

Alain,
if you look at the latest version of PStools, you'll see a key called "Use
the old version of BCSP link establishment" or "436 PSKEY_USE_OLD_BCSP_LE"
the comment associated with this is...

"If this pskey is set to FALSE then the firmware uses the BCSP Link
Establishment protocol described in bc01-s-010g, otherwise it uses
the older protocol described in bc01-s-010f.

The new protocol only differs significantly from the old one in
that:

    - The "choke" is turned off when moving from "curious" to
      "garrulous".

    - The "cnf_cnt_limit" logic is removed; "conf" messages are
      continuously emitted in the "curious" state.

It may be necessary to set this pskey to TRUE if the host
has an old implementation of bcsp-le

See the comment for PSKEY_BCSP_LM_CNF_CNT_LIMIT."

Hope this points you in the right direction
Regards

--
Gavin Jewell
Research and Development Manager