[bluetooth-dev] Sensing the presence of many devices?

I've paired my computer with one hundred phones using the OpenBT stack.
I want to notice then my computer can communicate with anyone of
the phones. Is there a way to do that?
I've tried with btinq, but it doesn't work since the phones are not
in searchable mode. btping is too slow (5 seconds per phone).

/Sebastian
--
                             .oooO o,o Oooo.