[bluetooth-dev] pairing / connect / pin code

Hi

I installed the OpbenBT stack and tried some sample applications. "bti" and "btinq" works but "btcon" does not. btcon uses /bin/parhandclient but this utility/package does not exist. i had a look at the source code and found out, that "parhandclient" is needed for pin code authorization. so i have searched for "parhandclient" but i didn´t found it. WHERE CAN I FIND "PARHANDCLIENT" ?

my second problem is, that i don´t want to connect. i only want to pair with pin code. so the axis board should send a pin code request, for example to a mobile phone (as slave), and the slave shoud give the pin code request reply. I have searched through the mailing list and .... but all i found is the pin code reply.
HOW CAN I DO A PAIRING REQUEST WITH PIN CODE?

PLEASE HELP ME!

THX

Matthias