RE: [bluetooth-dev] pairing / connect / pin code

Only if you give the -p option to btcon, which you should not do
since it will not work anyway.

Alain Paschoud has written a tool called btsec which is in
apps/bluetooth/experimental (it is not built by default) that
handles PIN code requests. I have not tested it myself (we have
our own application for this), so I do not know how it works.

> does not exist. I had a look at the source code and found
> out, that "parhandclient" is needed for pin code authorization.
> so I have searched for "parhandclient" but I didn't found it.
> WHERE CAN I FIND "PARHANDCLIENT" ?

You can't. It is an application we use in all our products (except
the developer board) to manage all parameters for all applications.

> my second problem is, that I don't want to connect. I only
> want to pair with pin code. so the axis board should send a
> pin code request, for example to a mobile phone (as slave),
> and the slave should give the pin code request reply. I have
> searched through the mailing list and .... but all I found
> is the pin code reply.
> HOW CAN I DO A PAIRING REQUEST WITH PIN CODE?

I will let Anders or someone else answer this.

> PLEASE HELP ME!
>
> THX
>
> Matthias

//Peter