From: Jonathan Dumaresq [mailto:jonathan.dumaresq@xxxxxxx.ca]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:25 PM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] porting Axis stack to micro-controller

does anybody have done this before ?? I want to port the openBT stack from
Axis to a micro-controller. I want to get a starting point. i'm new to this
trchnologie but I have a good background in micro-controller.

1) Is it possible to get the axis bt Stack ported to a micro-controller ?
(like rabbitsemiconductor)
2) What the biggest problem I have to resove to get this port usable on
micro-controller ?
3) should I rewrite only some part like the HCI or I have to modifie more
source code ?
4) is the Axis bt stack is a multi-threaded stack ?

hope to find some answer ??

thanx

Jonathan Dumaresq