[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [bluetooth-dev] porting Axis stack to micro-controller
1. Yes. You can port it to a micro controller. We have done this for
internal use on to Atmel & Star12
2. Implementation problem.
a. 32 Bit integers to 8 bit
b. Byte ordering
c. Slight architecture changing to allow functionality with out a
3. We have attempted to only do single threading for very dedicated work.
Basically we have attempted to have RFCOMM Functionality only. Unfortunately
you will have to understand the entire code before you attempt it. It is not
just compile and run.
From: Jonathan Dumaresq [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:25 PM
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] porting Axis stack to micro-controller
does anybody have done this before ?? I want to port the openBT stack from
Axis to a micro-controller. I want to get a starting point. i'm new to this
trchnologie but I have a good background in micro-controller.
1) Is it possible to get the axis bt Stack ported to a micro-controller ?
2) What the biggest problem I have to resove to get this port usable on
3) should I rewrite only some part like the HCI or I have to modifie more
source code ?
4) is the Axis bt stack is a multi-threaded stack ?
hope to find some answer ??
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to email@example.com