RE: [bluetooth-dev] porting Axis stack to micro-controller

Hi!

What is code size for Atmel mc?

From: ramanabv@xxxxxxx.com>
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2003, 4:47:36 AM
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] porting Axis stack to micro-controller
Hi,
My answers
1. Yes. You can port it to a micro controller. We have done this for
internal use on to Atmel & Star12
2. Implementation problem.
        a. 32 Bit integers to 8 bit
        b. Byte ordering
        c. Slight architecture changing to allow functionality with out a
RTOS.
3. We have attempted to only do single threading for very dedicated work.
Basically we have attempted to have RFCOMM Functionality only. Unfortunately
you will have to understand the entire code before you attempt it. It is not
just compile and run.
regards
Ramana B.V

--