RE: [bluetooth-dev] Stack Crashes Linux on Connect

Should be ok.

> > Otherwise feed the oops through ksymoops and we
> > might have a small chance to help.
> > //Peter
>
> I've attached the output of kysmoops.
> Let me know if I can provide any more info.
> Thanks!
> --Cherice

The problem seems to be with the BTREADREMOTENAME ioctl
in bluetooth.c:__bt_ioctl(). It is either the code there
or in hci.c:get_remote_name(). I cannot tell what is the
problem, as the code looks fine to me, but I do not have
that much experience with reading oopses from ix86-based
computers. You could try to add printk()'s to print
suspicious values, e.g., line and length in the
BTREADREMOTENAME part of __bt_ioctl(). You could also
try to add a "return -EINVAL;" to the start of the
BTREADREMOTENAME  part of __bt_ioctl() and see if that
prevents the oops from happening (it is no solution, but
at least it may identify the problem area).

//Peter