RE: [bluetooth-dev] Stack won't compile

Even though I downloaded the source recently, I
somehow had some old versions, and this was causing my
stack to crash linux.

But now that I REALLY have the latest versions, it
won't even compile.
Is anyone else using OpenBT with 2.4.18?
If not this one,  what version of linux are you using?

Thanks,
--Cherice

--- Cherice <wermgerl@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

> > What version of OpenBT? If it is not the latest
> from
>
> > CVS, then try that first.
>
> I retreived the stack from SourceForge about 10 days
> ago. I'm using 2.4.18 (Redhat8.0)
>

> > Otherwise feed the oops through ksymoops and we
> might
> > have a small chance to help.
> > //Peter
>
> I've attached the output of kysmoops.
> Let me know if I can provide any more info.
> Thanks!
> --Cherice

name=oopsy