Re: [bluetooth-dev] Stack won't compile

My other  version compiled fine.
I'm not sure what changed.
I retrieved this code from sourceforge today.

I compile it using just these two commands:

#source init_env
#make

The errors I get are near #ifdefs for (kernel > 2.4)
There are lots of warnings as well, so I can't tell
exactly where all the errors all.

I'm running RedHat 8.0  which Linus 2.4.18  but have
recompiled it to include some USB in the kernel rather
than modules.

--Cherice