[bluetooth-dev] openbt status question

Hi
could somebody tell me what the current status of openbt is wrt
implementing the specs especially BNEP & PAN?
The only way to find this out is looking at the code which I will do
if there's no quicker way of course.The Changelog is stale and dates
back to the last 'official' release.
I would like to make it work with ecos and want to know first if the
project is alive (Thanks Fred for pointing out I was not subscribed
to the list.So the list is alive after all :)

 Thanks
Jani