[bluetooth-dev] build issues

Hi
and now for some classic newbie question
1) Is the userspace/HCI-emulation stuff up-to-date?
2) I see btd being obsolete but the userspace stuff still depends on it
namely btd.c linked from userspace does not compile.
If userspace is unmaintained for a long time I can try to make it work
again, if it's just that it is untested in current CVS - then too.

thanks
Jani.

PS: I'll probably keep bugging this list in the near future so some of
you might want to set up your mail-filters for defence :)