RE: [bluetooth-dev] newbie question, compile problems

The types used in the macros on line 74 and 75 in local.h
are wrong. Replace __u16 with u16, and __u32 with u32 and
you should (probably) be better off.

However, are you building the stack for user mode?
In that case, please be aware that the use mode support
was terminated a long time ago, and I have no idea how much
of it that actually still works.

//Peter