RE: [bluetooth-dev] openBT on uclinux cannot access ttyBT0

Hi,

 It appears that the device is present in the /dev directory.

 # btcon -d /dev/ttyBT1 -a 00:02:72:B0:0A:11 -S 2
 btdev  /dev/ttyBT1
 Connecting to bd:  0: 2:72:b0: a:11
 Using rfcomm server ch: 2
 Connecting to 00:02:72:B0:0A:11 on line 1
 Connected.
 # echo hello > /dev/ttyBT1
 /dev/ttyBT1: cannot create
 # ls /dev/ttyBT1
 /dev/ttyBT1

On the other machine, rfcomm appears to connect to it too:
 [root@uhuru tommy]# rfcomm listen 1 2
 Waiting for connection on channel 2
 Connection from 00:02:C7:A0:2F:CA to /dev/rfcomm1
 Press CTRL-C for hangup

rfcomm1 is accessible.