From: Unai García [mailto:unai.garcia@xxxxxxx.edu]
Sent: den 8 juli 2003 14:17
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Obex with openbt

Hi all,
anybody knows if it´s possible to use OBEX (binary protocol that enables simple and spontaneous exchange of data) with openbt?

/   Unai García Amaro                                               \
\   Mondragon Unibertsitatea                          ( o_       /
/   unai.garcia@xxxxxxx.edu">mailto:unai.garcia@xxxxxxx.edu>      / /\        \