[bluetooth-dev] BLUETOOTH DELAY FOR REAL TIME SYSTEM

Hi, I'm a student and I'm using two Bluetooth Ericsson ROK 101 007 modules. When I try to transmitt L2CAP (via UART at 115200 bps), the time between the start of trasmission and the Completed Packet Event is about of 20ms. If I trasmitt continuosly (for example every 12ms) the air time is about of 3 ms. I would ask to you if I'm doing something wrong or it's a feature of the ROK 101 007; it seems that, if the TX device don't transmitt for more of 20 ms, the RX device sleeps, or the Radio part of the RX modules turns off.

Thanks for the attenction, bye.