[bluetooth-dev] PPP connection properties

hello

I'm using two BlueMod devices on which uClinux runs.
I create a RFCOMM connection using this source code:

conData.id = CREATE_RFCOMM_ID(line, serv_channel);
data_con_id = ioctl (bt_dfd, BTCONNECT, &conData);

I thought that this creates only a RFCOMM connection but I was a little bit
surprised that ppp connection and ppp0 interface are establish as well. (Is
this normal?)
Therefore the options_btX files are used in which all the parameter for the
ppp connection are specified.
I'm now wondering if there is a chance to establish a ppp connection where
I can specify the parameters in my code directly instead of in the file?

Thanks in advance,
mathias