[bluetooth-dev] [SPAM] NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST !!!

FROM: DR IDRIS ALI. IDRIS ALI& CO.(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) #22 ALLEN AVE. IKEJA-LAGOS NIGERIA. TEL: 234-1-7762807,FAX:234-1-7598640 NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST This is sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of late of Sir Engr. Willy Bubenik ( ksm), I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the bequest of the sum of US$3,100.000 [Three Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars] in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. The late Sir Willy Bubenik until his death was a former Managing Director and pioneer staff of a big construction company(Julius Berger) here in Nigeria. He was a very dedicated Christian and a great philanthropist during his life time. Late Sir Willy Bubenik died on 9th February 2002 at the age of 68,He was buried on the 23rd of February. Late Sir Willy Bubenik even though he was an American living and working in here as a foreigner he requested before his death that he be buried here in his words, "I regard here as My home and the people as my people". He said that this token is to support your ministry and help to the less- privelegded. I hereby request that you forward any proof of identities of yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and your forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this bequest of money. congratulations. Yours faithfully, Dr Idris Ali (SAN).