[bluetooth-dev] ktest problem...! (uploading new image)

Sir,
    Iam working on Axis bluetooth dev board.I added my
application to apps directory and edited the makespec
file and did
make install
make images.
   Now as told in the docs I tried to reset with boot
pressed,but I dont see any change in LEDs(always
green)
   I did ktest in axis/devboard_bt/ and it gave
following error
#./ktest
  Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation
byte 0x8a, with no preceding start byte) in match
position at
/home/dangeti/Axis/axis/devboard_bt/tools/boot_linux
line 299, <FILE> line 7855.
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation
byte 0x86, with no preceding start byte) in match
position at
/home/dangeti/Axis/axis/devboard_bt/tools/boot_linux
line 299, <FILE> line 7855.
Argument "c00d3b8c" isn't numeric in numeric le (<=)
at
/home/dangeti/Axis/axis/devboard_bt/tools/boot_linux
line 306, <FILE> line 7855.
Argument "8800000b" isn't numeric in int at
/home/dangeti/Axis/axis/devboard_bt/tools/boot_linux
line 307, <FILE> line 7855.
* size is 2736128 0x0029c000
<<< Fopen failed on 'DBGc', mode 'r'
Cannot open bootloader 'DBGc'. No such file or
directory.
      Please help me in uploading the image
properly...
thank you.