RE: [bluetooth-dev] ktest problem...! (uploading new image)

This question has been answered a number of times on the
dev-etrax mailing list (which is the correct one to use
for this kind of questions).

The problem is that Redhat 8 and later use UTF-8 by
default, which the tools you use do not support. The
solution is to set the environment variable LANG to C
like this:
export LANG=C
and after that you should be able to run ktest.

//Peter