RE: [bluetooth-dev] ktest problem...! (uploading new image)

Sir,
     I tried this and though better thab before,I got
he following error.What could be the reason.

root@picolibre devboard_bt]# echo $LANG
[root@xxxxxxx./ktest
* size is 2736128 0x0029c000
Using internal boot loader: DBG0 - Debug on ser0.
Bootloader corrupt. Should contain nops but dont.
d3f3800
[root@picolibre devboard_bt]#

--- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>