RE: [bluetooth-dev] _IOW(BT_IOC_MAGIC, 0x58, unsigned char[8]) ..!

Sir,
     But how can we retrive HCI connection handle.Is
this HCI handle accessable at user level?Is there any
function which retrives this handle.And for 20 second
timeout can I use the following:Is my byte ordering
correct ?
  unsigned char link_to[8];
  unsigned short t = 20;
  link_to[4] = 0;
  link_to[5] = 0;
  link_to[6] = 0;
  link_to[7] = (unsigned char)(t);
      If you can give me some code snippet regarding
this,it will be of great help to me.Hope to hear from
you regarding this,
Thank you.

--- Anders Torbjorn Johansson