[bluetooth-dev] Syntax: btsec [<proc file>] ..!

Sir,
      Thanks for the info.Initially Iam trying to
change these parameters at kernel level..Now I
compiled my new Image from the following and uploaded
into my board using ktest..
http://developer.axis.com/download/devboard_bt/latest/linux-2.4.19+pan/INSTALL

But when I run my application (which was run
sucessfully before) though it is running,Iam not able
to connect... The following is the debug from serial
port...I have never used openbt tools and what is this
btsec...could this be a problem for not being able to
connect...Is there any HOW-TO on using Axis OpenBt
tools ??

[root@AxisProduct /]61# Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]

lp_connect_cfm (neg), wake up wq 0xc03f2a33
BT SYS: process_event: CONNECTION_COMPLETE LMP
Response Timeout
BT SYS: ERROR: reset_hci_con_bd: Didn't find
connection with con_hdl 40
l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, woke up !
BT SYS: ERROR: l2ca_connect_req: lp_connect_req
failed, no connection (status 34)
BT SYS: ERROR: rfcomm_connect_req: l2ca_connect_req
failed

bd (6):
0x00 0xde 0x17 0xc6 0x10 0x00
l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, sleep on wq
0xc03f2a33
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]
Syntax: btsec [<proc file>]