[bluetooth-dev] RE: Syntax: btsec [<proc file>] ..!

Hello,

btsec is used to provide the driver with a pincode on request from the baseband.
I can't see anything in your log that tries to use this so you are probably running
the application without security, meaning that the link will not be encrypted.

The logfile looks weird, btsec is a stand-alone application and shall not be
started by anything except init if you added it to your inittab.

Did you recompile everything? Does the stack initialize without problems?
Please post the full startup-log and I'll see if I can find anything suspicious
in it.

Regards,
Anders