[bluetooth-dev] retriving IPs assigned by dhcp..!

Sir,
   How can I retrive the ip addresses of all the
access points assigned by dhcp(I enabled
BOOTPROTO="dhcp" in network.conf).
   In my case,I as soon as I launch my application on
the remote server I want to know all the active access
points in the same network,so that I can broadcast
some messages to all the access points.please help me
in this regard..
   Thank you..