RE: [bluetooth-dev] retriving IPs assigned by dhcp..!

This is not related to the access point per se,
but rather standard network maintenance.

It is not straight forward to do what you want.
One way is to have access to the DHCP server, and
read its status files to find out what addresses
it has assigned to various clients. Another way is
through SNMP. A third way is to use static DHCP.
How to do it using either method is something you
will have to find out for yourself, as it is beyond
the scope of this list.

//Peter