Re: [bluetooth-dev] btsec..!

Sir,
    I just tried to start btsec with filename
(pin_soft) as arguement.my pin_soft file is
#cat /mnt/flash/pin
  #!/bin/sh
cat /var/pin

#cat /var/pin
0000
    Now I started btsec,but it excited with the
following message...
[root@AxisProduct /]122# /bin/btsec
/mnt/flash/pin_soft
open_device: /dev/ttyBTC
close_device: 4
    In my inittab I added
btsc:3:respawn:/bin/btsec /mnt/flash/pin
    So it btsec starts and closes on and on...
    Still not able to connect ofcourse..
    I want to add my pin script to /bin/pin . How can
I add this to /bin ??
    Hope to hear from you regarding this..