[bluetooth-dev] problem with zombie process..! please help..!

Sir,
     When I run my application from /mnt/flash at boot
time (added entry in inittab) I see that along with my
application,number of zombie processes are created.And
these increase with time.... When I run the same
application from comand line ,it works very fine, What
could be the reason for this ??
     My inittab entry is
app:3:once:/mnt/flash/application
     As Iam not sucessfull in getting my new image to
work,I had to run my app from /mnt/flash itself...
     Hope to hear from you regarding this...
Thank you,
     #ps -ax
   64 root     S    /mnt/flash/application
   65 root     Z    [application]
   66 root     Z    [application]
   67 root     Z    [application]
   68 root     Z    [application]
   69 root     S    in.telnetd
   70 root     S    -sh
   75 root     Z    [application]
   77 root     Z    [application]
   79 root     Z    [application]
   81 root     Z    [application]
   82 root     Z    [application]
   83 root     Z    [application]
   84 root     Z    [application]
   85 root     Z    [application]

[root@PencilReader /]70# killall pencil_dll
killall: Could not kill pid '65': No such process