RE: [bluetooth-dev] new SDK reqd..!

Hello,

Use the latest version from CVS, I'm currently running it for the 2.4.22 kernel
with no problem. I've moved some parts to a library (libs/openbt) and other
utils are located under apps/bluetooth/utils. What you need is:

1. The driver code, located under linux/drivers/char/bluetooth, shall be placed
in your os/linux/arch/cris/drivers/bluetooth/src directory.
2. The included, located under linux/include/linux/bluetooth, shall be placed
in your os/linux/arch/cris/drivers/bluetooth/include directory.
3. The utils, use btdm or bti depending on your needs. bti only initiate
the stack and doesn't enable any server functionality as starting PPP and
so on.

I haven't tried the version located on the developer-web so I can't answer
if it works properly for your kernel.

Regards,
Anders