Re: [bluetooth-dev] romfs_meta.txt..

Sir,
     How can I add new files and directories to my
file system.Is this related with file
romfs_meta.txt.My  romfs_meta.txt looks as follows
DefaultUserId: 0
DefaultGroupId: 0
Ignore: include
Ignore: man
IgnoreContents: var

 Before compiling I tried to add some files &
directories to /var in
/devboard_bt/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu and made
necessary changes in initab etc,but after uploading
the new image,I dont see any changes.How can I make
the changes permanantly ??
Thanks for your advice...

[root@AxisProduct /var]70# ls
lib