RE: [bluetooth-dev] new SDK reqd..!

Sir,
     As you adviced,I tried to compile new apps with
linux-2.4.22,but I could not compile sucessfully.
Is there any new devboard_bt for this kernel version.
    Could you please give some more guide lines on
using devboard_bt with this kernel version.What
changes do I need to make to the top level makefile
etc..

--- Anders Torbjorn Johansson

http://developer.axis.com/download/devboard_bt/latest/linux-2.4.19+pan