[bluetooth-dev] is it role switch problem ???

Sir,
     When I try to connect to device from access
point,
but it says Connecting to 00:10:C6:17:DE:00 on line 1
and stops there and never exits... Is some role switch
happenning this case..what could be the possible
reason for this ??
     I attached the dump info,where you can see that
it stops after

HCI: <NCP:8>
HCI: update_ncp: acl_num after: 8 etc

[root@AxisProduct /]73# /bin/btcon -d /dev/ttyBT1 -a
00:10:C6:17:DE:00 -S 1
btdev  /dev/ttyBT1
Connecting to bd:  0:10:c6:17:de: 0
Using rfcomm server ch: 1
Connecting to 00:10:C6:17:DE:00 on line 1

--- Anders Torbjorn Johansson

http://developer.axis.com/download/devboard_bt/latest/linux-2.4.19+pan